AAU POST UTME SCRENING FORM: Are you an aspirant of Ambrose Alli University (AAU)? Do you want to know how to apply for the AAU post UTME form? In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to successfully apply for the AAU post UTME form.
The AAU Post-UTME form is a screening exercise that all candidates who chose AAU as their preferred institution and scored the minimum JAMB cut-off mark are expected to pass. The screening exercise is usually conducted a few weeks after the release of JAMB results.
ALL ABOUT AAU
- COURSES OFFERED AT AAU
- AAU CUT-OFF MARK
- AAU POST-UTME FORM
- AAU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- AAU SCHOOL FEE
- AAU HOSTEL ACCOMODATION
What is AAU Post UTM
The AAU post UTME is a screening exercise that is conducted by the university to select eligible candidates for admission. It is a mandatory requirement for all candidates who want to gain admission into the university. The screening exercise usually involves a computer-based test (CBT) and may also include an oral interview, depending on the course of study.
AAU Post UTME Screening Exercise Requirements
To be eligible to apply for the AAU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have:
- Chosen Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as their first choice of institution.
- Scored a minimum of 180 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Possess five credit passes in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language, at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
- You must be at least 16 years old at the time of application.
How Much Is AAU Post-UTME Form
The cost of the AAU post UTME form varies from year to year, and the exact amount is usually announced by the university during the application period. It is important to note that the form is only sold online on the AAU portal, and interested candidates should visit the portal to obtain the form and make payment. Additionally, candidates are advised to follow the application guidelines and provide accurate information during the registration process to avoid any issues. It is also important to keep in mind that there may be other additional fees associated with the post UTME application process, such as bank charges or online transaction fees.
How to Apply for AAU Post-UTME Screening Exercise
To apply for the AAU Post-UTME screening exercise, candidates are required to visit the AAU Post-UTME registration portal and follow the steps below:
- Visit the AAU Post-UTME registration portal at https://aaue.waeup.org
- Click on “Register for application” at the top left of the page
- Fill in the required details in the space provided
- Click on “Register”
- A verification code will be sent to the email address provided
- Log in to the portal using the verification code
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents (passport photograph, JAMB result slip, O’level result(s), etc.)
- Submit the application form and print out the acknowledgement slip.
Note that the application fee for the AAU Post-UTME screening exercise is N2,000.
AAU Post-UTME Screening Exercise Dates and Venue
The AAU Post-UTME screening exercise is usually conducted in the University’s main campus in Ekpoma, Edo State. The exact dates for the screening exercise are usually announced on the AAU Post-UTME registration portal and through other media channels such as newspapers and radio.
Candidates are advised to arrive at the screening venue on time and come along with their acknowledgement slip, JAMB result slip, and O’level result(s).
Important Information to Note
- The AAU post UTME screening exercise is computer-based and will be held at the university’s CBT Centre.
- Candidates are required to come along with their acknowledgement slips, JAMB result slips, and other relevant documents to the screening venue.
- The screening exercise is scheduled to hold for a period of two weeks, starting from the date of registration.
Passing the AAU Post-UTME screening exercise is an essential requirement for gaining admission into Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. Candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements and follow the application process carefully to avoid any errors or mistakes. Good luck with your application!