ABU POST UTME/DE: A post UTME form can be best described as an application form for a new academic level, mostly universities, polytechnics, and colleges. In other words, a post-UTME form can be used for screening, in which submitted documents are grouped into levels of qualification, or for examination, in which applicants’ abilities are tested based on a pre-established procedure.
This page gives you the full details on the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, post UTME form. Basically, I will be giving out some important information on this page, so you are advised to read every part of this write up from A-Z, just for your sake.
You will learn about the application process, the fees, and the requirements for the ABU post-UTME form.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ABU POST UTME/DE FORM
The eligibility information is listed below;
READ MOER ABOUT: ABU PORTAL
- All UTME applicants who have scored 180 points or more in the recently completed 2022 integrated matriculation exam (JAMB-UTME).
- All direct entry applicants who have made ABU their first choice
- You must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit Pass in 5 different subjects (including English and Maths). In this case the O-Level result can be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or other equivalent.
- Your O’level score must not exceed two sessions
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABU POST UTME FORM
READ MORE ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ABU POST UTME AND JAMB CUT-OFF MARK
There are some important documents that are mostly crucial to have ready for an easy registration process. The most important documents are listed below:
- O’level result
- JAMB registration number
- WAEC registration number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
From experience, I will advise you to be more careful with the e-mail address that you intend on using because that is the most effective way for the school to contact you for other kinds of business. Make sure to keep the e-mail alive.
HOW MUCH IS ABU POST UTME FORM
Actually, the price for the ABU post-UTME form does change depending on the café you visit for help. The café usually collects N3000 (three thousand naira). The official amount for the ABU post UTME form is #2000 (Two Thousand Naira)
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABU POST UTME/DE FORM
Admission to ABU is very competitive, and registration is also one of the steps for admission. So to be one of the people that will get admission, read and follow each step listed below:
- Visit the ATBU Post UTME screening website at https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms
- Create your account and log in with you details
- Generate a REMITA Retrieval Statement (RRR) invoice for pay two thousand naira (N2,000.00)
- Proceed to any commercial bank that accept remita to make your payment
- Go back to the ABU portal
- Upload your current passport photo.
- Complete the personal information form and other relevant fields as needed.
If you still have some questions or compliments, please leave a comment below. Thank you