ADSU ACCEPTANCE FEE: In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the ADSU acceptance fee, including the amount, payment process, and other important details.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) is a state-owned university located in Mubi, Adamawa State, Nigeria. After gaining admission into ADSU, successful candidates are required to pay an acceptance fee to secure their admission
ALL ABOUT ADSU
- COURSES OFFERED AT ADSU
- ADSU CUT-OFF MARK
- ADSU POST-UTME FORM
- ADSU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- ADSU SCHOOL FEE
- ADSU HOSTEL ACCOMODATION
How Much is ADSU Acceptance Fee
The ADSU acceptance fee for the current academic session is N1500. Candidates are advised to check the university’s official website for any updates or changes in the amount.
How To Pay For ADSU Acceptance Fee
To pay the ADSU acceptance fee, newly admitted students are required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the ADSU official website at www.adsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab and select “Pay Acceptance Fee” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “Verify”.
- Once your details have been verified, proceed to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code.
- Use the RRR code to make the payment through any commercial bank or online payment platform.
- After making the payment, return to the ADSU website and click on “Verify Payment”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and RRR code, and click on “Verify”.
- Print out the acceptance fee receipt.
Here are some important details that newly admitted students should know about the ADSU acceptance fee:
- The acceptance fee is non-refundable and must be paid before the deadline communicated by the university.
- Failure to pay the acceptance fee before the deadline may result in the forfeiture of the admission offer.
- Candidates who have paid the acceptance fee and confirmed their acceptance letter are required to proceed to the university to complete their registration process.
- Newly admitted students are required to bring along their acceptance letter, JAMB admission letter, and other relevant documents to the registration venue.
The ADSU acceptance fee is an important fee that successful candidates must pay to secure their admission into the university. By following the payment procedure and meeting the specified deadline, candidates can successfully make the payment and proceed with their admission process. It is important to keep all necessary documents and receipts for future reference. With dedication and hard work, candidates can achieve their academic goals at ADSU.
1 thought on “ADSU ACCEPTANCE FEE 2023/2024”
Pingback: ADSU CUT-OFF MARK 2023/2024 (JAMB & SCREENING) -