ADSU SCHOOL FEE: In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the ADSU school fees, including the amount, payment process, and other important details.
ALL ABOUT ADSU
- COURSES OFFERED AT ADSU
- ADSU CUT-OFF MARK
- ADSU POST-UTME FORM
- ADSU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- ADSU SCHOOL FEE
- ADSU HOSTEL ACCOMODATION
Adamawa State University (ADSU) is a state-owned university located in Mubi, Adamawa State, Nigeria. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different faculties, including Arts, Science, Education, Law, Management Sciences, and Social Sciences
Amount of ADSU School Fees
The ADSU school fees for the current academic session vary depending on the faculty and program of study. The fees range from N40,000 to N70,000 for undergraduate programs and N50,000 to N120,000 for postgraduate programs. Candidates are advised to check the university’s official website for any updates or changes in the fees.
The table below provides an overview of the school fees for the new academic session:
|FEES/CHARGES||ADAMAWA STATE||OTHER STATES||FOREIGNERS|
|200 Level||300 Level & Above||100 Level||200 Level||300 Level & Above||100 Level||200 Level||300 Level & Above|
|I. D. Card*||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00|
|ADSU Mobile Alert||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00||500.00|
|Portal Access Fees||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00|
|Others (to be specified) Handbook*||200.00||200.00||200.00||200.00||200.00||200.00|
|Laptop (100 Level & D.E. Students) others- optional||30,000.00||30,000.00||20,000.00||30,000.00||30,000.00||20,000.00||30,000.00||30,000.00||20,000.00|
|Laptop Insurance Cover||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00|
How to Pay For ADSU School Fee
To pay the ADSU school fees, students are required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the university’s official website at www.adsu.edu.ng and click on the “Student Portal” tab.
- Enter your matriculation number and password to log in to the student portal.
- Select “Pay Fees” from the dropdown menu and fill in the required information, including your program of study, faculty, and level.
- Generate a payment invoice and proceed to make payment through any of the available payment channels, including online payment platforms, bank transfer, or bank deposit.
- After making the payment, students are required to log in to the student portal to confirm the payment and print their receipt.
Here are some important details that students should know about ADSU school fees:
- The school fees are payable in full or in installments, depending on the payment plan chosen by the student.
- The school fees do not include accommodation fees, which are payable separately.
- Late payment of school fees may attract additional charges and penalties.
- Students are advised to pay their school fees before the deadline communicated by the university to avoid the forfeiture of their admission or registration.
The ADSU school fees are an important requirement for students, and it is important to follow the guidelines and requirements outlined in this article to successfully make the payment and complete the registration process. By staying updated on the payment deadlines and other important details, students can focus on their academic pursuits and achieve their goals. With dedication and hard work, students can excel in their chosen fields and make meaningful contributions to society.
1 thought on “ADSU SCHOOL FEE FOR BOTH FRESHERS AND RETUNING STUDENTS | INDIGENE AND NON INDIGENE (2023/2024)”
Pingback: ADSU ACCEPTANCE FEE 2023/2024 - MYSCHOOLDREAM