AKSU CUT OFF MARK: In this article, we will explore the AKSU cut off mark, admission requirements, and other important details.
ALL ABOUT AKSU
- COURSES OFFERED AT AKSU
- AKSU CUT-OFF MARK
- AKSU POST-UTME FORM
- AKSU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- AKSU SCHOOL FEE
- AKSU HOSTEL ACCOMODATION
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is a state-owned university located in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across different faculties. One of the requirements for gaining admission into AKSU is meeting the specified cut-off mark.
AKSU Cut-off Mark
The AKSU cut off mark is the minimum score that a candidate must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to be considered for admission into AKSU. The JAMB sets the UTME cut-off mark for all Nigerian universities, including AKSU.
The AKSU cut-off mark for the new academic session is 140. This means that candidates who scored a minimum of 140 in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into the university.
It is important to note that meeting the AKSU cut-off mark does not guarantee automatic admission into the university. Candidates are expected to meet the specified admission requirements, including having the required O’level subjects and minimum grades, as well as passing the post UTME screening exercise.
Admission Requirements for AKSU
To gain admission into AKSU, candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen AKSU as their first choice institution during JAMB registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in the UTME examination.
- Candidates must have at least five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at O’level (WAEC/NECO) or its equivalent in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma or its equivalent for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for AKSU Admission (Post-UTME Form)
To apply for admission into AKSU, candidates are expected to:
- Visit the AKSU admission portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/apply.
- Click on “Apply” and create an account by providing your JAMB registration number and other required details.
- Pay the application fee of N2,000 using any of the available payment options (debit card, bank deposit, or e-payment).
- After payment, login to your account and complete the application form.
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents.
- Submit the application form and print out the acknowledgement slip.
It is important to note that the AKSU admission form is available only online and the application deadline is usually specified on the university’s website.
The AKSU cut off mark is an important requirement for gaining admission into the university. Candidates who score 160 and above in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission. However, meeting the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission, as other factors such as O’level result and post UTME performance also play a role. Candidates are advised to always check the university’s website or JAMB portal for updates on the cut-off mark before applying for admission.