ATBU POST UTME/DE: A post UTME form can be best described as an application form for a new academic level, mostly universities, polytechnics, and colleges. In other words, a post-UTME form can be used for screening, in which submitted documents are grouped into levels of qualification, or for examination, in which applicants’ abilities are tested based on a pre-established procedure.
ALL ABOUT ATBU
- COURSES OFFERED AT ATBU
- ATBU CUT-OFF MARK
- ATBU POST-UTME FORM
- ATBU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- ATBU SCHOOL FEE
- ATBU HOSTEL ACCOMODATION
This page gives you the full details on the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, post UTME form. Basically, I will be giving out some important information on this page, so you are advised to read every part of this write up from A-Z, just for your sake.
You will learn about the application process, the fees, and the requirements for the ATBU post-UTME form.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ATBU POST UTME/DE FORM
The information on eligibility is very helpful in the process of applying for the ATBU post-UTME form. The requirements are listed below;
READ MOER ABOUT: ATBU PORTAL
- Applicants must select ATBU as their preferred institution and have achieved a minimum of 230 points for MBBS and 160 for other courses at UTME 2023. Direct entry candidates who choose ATBU as first choice.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATBU POST UTME FORM
READ MORE ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ATBU POST UTME AND JAMB CUT-OFF MARK
There are some important documents that are mostly crucial to have ready for an easy registration process. The most important documents are listed below:
- O’level result
- JAMB registration number
- WAEC registration number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
From experience, I will advise you to be more careful with the e-mail address that you intend on using because that is the most effective way for the school to contact you for other kinds of business. Make sure to keep the e-mail alive.
HOW MUCH IS ATBU POST UTME FORM
Actually, the price for the ATBU post-UTME form does vary depending on the café you visit for help. The café usually collects N3000 (three thousand naira). The official amount for the ATBU post UTME form is #2000 (Two Thousand Naira)
READ MORE ABOUT ATBU SCHOOL FEESS/ACCEPTANCE FEES 2022/2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR ATBU POST UTME/DE FORM
Admission to ATBU is very competitive, and registration is also one of the steps for admission. So to be one of the people that will get admission, read and follow each step listed below:
- Visit the ATBU Post UTME screening website at www.atbu.edu.ng screening.
- Login with your JAMB registration number as your username
- Generate a REMITA Retrieval Statement (RRR) invoice for pay two thousand naira (N2,000.00)
- Proceed to any commercial bank that accept remita to make your payment
- Go back to the ATBU portal
- Upload your current passport photo.
- Complete the personal information form and other relevant fields as needed.
- State your scratch card PIN number to verify your ‘O’ level result
- Please note that the original copy of your transcript will be verified at the physical verification point at the faculty/central level in time to ensure that you are eligible for the course you are taking.
If you still have some questions or compliments, please leave a comment below. Thank you
2 thoughts on “ATBU POST UTME/DE FORM 2023/2024”
Pingback: LIST OF COURSES OFFERED AT ATBU – MYSCHOOLDREAM
Pingback: ATBU SCHOOL FEES FOR BOTH NEW AND RETURNING STUDENT 2023/2024 - MYSCHOOLDREAM