ATIBA UNIVERSITY POST UTME ADMISSION FORM: On this web page you will get to know more about the AU post UTME form. This page provides you with all you need to know including, how much if the form and how to apply for the post UTME form.
Atiba University is a private university located in Oyo State, Nigeria, and is committed to providing quality education to its students. One of the essential aspects of gaining admission into Atiba University is the Post UTME screening exercise. In this article, we will discuss Atiba University’s Post UTME form, how to obtain it, and other crucial information that candidates should be aware of.
Know more about Atiba University cut-off mark
What is Atiba University’s Post UTME Form?
The Post UTME form is an application form that candidates must fill out to participate in Atiba University’s screening exercise. This form contains vital information such as the candidate’s personal details, O’level results, and JAMB scores. The form can be obtained online through the university’s website or purchased at designated banks.
HOW MUCH IS AU (ATIBA UNIVERSITY) POST UTME FORM
The cost of Atiba University’s Post UTME form is currently N20,000 (Twenty thousand naira) only. Candidates can make payment online using a debit card or obtain a bank teller from designated banks and make payment at the bank. It is important to note that the application fee is non-refundable, and candidates should ensure that they provide accurate information while filling out the application form. The cost of the Post UTME form is subject to change, and candidates are advised to check the university’s website for any updates regarding the application fee.
Eligibility For Atia University Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
The following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University,Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
Candidates who scored below 140 in the JAMB UTME or who are yet to write the UTME and are seeking admission into One-Year Basic Studies Programme (JUPEB)
Get the best update about the list of courses offered at Atiba University
General Admission Requirements Into Atiba University
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
- Two passes at the Advanced level with G C E Level or approved equivalent credit passes in three other subjects at not more than two sitting.
- Three passes at the Advanced level (GCE A Level, HSC, JUPEB Diploma) with G C E O’Level or approved equivalent credit passes.
- Passes in two recorgnised NCE subjects with GCE O’Level credit equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in education
- Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission:
- International Baccalaureate obtained from accredited Institutions with relevant grading
- National Diploma from Polytechnics or Colleges of Technology
- The Defense Academy certificates
The programme is designed to prepare students for the examination conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted through JAMB Direct Entry into 200 level degree programmes offered by Atiba University, Oyo.
Applicants must possess credits in at least five relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
How to Obtain Atiba University’s Post UTME Form
To obtain Atiba University’s Post UTME form, follow these steps:
- Visit the university’s website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admission” tab on the homepage.
- Select “Post UTME” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the application form and provide all the necessary details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee online using a debit card.
- Submit the form and print out the acknowledgment slip.
Alternatively, candidates can obtain the form by visiting designated banks and making payment through the bank teller. After payment, candidates should return to the university’s website and complete the application process.
Important Dates for Atiba University’s Post UTME Exercise
Candidates should be aware of the following dates for Atiba University’s Post UTME exercise:
- The application portal opens on April 1st and closes on July 31st.
- The screening exercise is scheduled to take place in August.
Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline and check the university’s website regularly for any updates.
Tips to Enhance Your Chances of Admission
Preparation for the Screening Exercise
The Atiba University Post UTME screening exercise typically includes a written examination and, in some cases, an oral interview. To increase your chances of success, consider the following tips:
- Review the subjects covered in the UTME and study relevant materials related to your chosen course.
- Practice with past questions to familiarize yourself with the exam format and improve your performance.
- Stay updated on current affairs and developments in your field of interest.
Be Prepared and Punctual
On the day of the screening exercise, arrive at the designated venue early to complete all necessary registration processes. Ensure you bring all required documents, including the acknowledgment slip, writing materials, and valid identification.
Atiba University’s Post UTME form is an essential requirement for candidates who wish to gain admission into the institution. The form can be obtained online or through designated banks, and candidates must provide all the necessary details and documents. It is important to adhere to the application deadline and other important dates to avoid missing out on the screening exercise. Prospective students are advised to prepare well for the exercise and meet all the necessary requirements for admission. With proper preparation, candidates can increase their chances of gaining admission into Atiba University.