ATIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES: This page gives the full details about the Atiba University school fees for both new (100L & DE) and returning students. You will get to more about how much is the school fees for each department, the payment methods available, how to make the payments, consequences for late payment. Read to the end so as not to miss out on the most important informations.
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE LIST OF COURES OFFERED AT ATIBA UNIVERSITY
Atiba University is a private university located in Oyo State, Nigeria, established to provide quality education to its students. Tuition fees are an essential aspect of any university education, and in this article, we will provide you with information about Atiba University’s school fees.
Atiba University School Fees Structure
Atiba University’s school fees structure is structured to cater to different faculties and programs offered at the institution. The fees are divided into two categories; tuition fees and other fees. Tuition fees cover the cost of lectures and academic activities, while other fees cover additional expenses such as accommodation, registration fees, and laboratory fees.
Atiba University School Fees
Below is a breakdown of Atiba University’s school fees for 2022/2023 academic session:
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc. Nursing Science — N600,000
- B.M.L.S Medical Lab. Science — N600,000
- B. Sc. Physiology — N600,000
- B. Ph. in Public Health — N600,000
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Chemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Microbiology — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics — N400.000
- B.Sc. Computer Science — N400,000
- B.Sc. Mathematics — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics — N400,000
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.A. English — N300,000
- B.A. Theatre Arts — N300,000
- B.Sc. Accounting — N300,000
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance — N300,000
- B.Sc. Business Administration — N300,000
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies — N300,000
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — N300,000
- B.Sc. Economics — N300,000
- B.Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism — N300,000
- B.Sc. International Relations — N300,000
- B.Sc. Marketing — N300,000
- B.Sc. Political Science — N300.000
- B.Sc. Public Administration — N300.000
- B.Sc. Psychology — N300,000
- B.Sc. Sociology — N300,000
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B. International Law and Jurisprudence — N600,000
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Educational Management — N300,000
- B.LIS. Library & Information Sciences (B.LIS.) — N300,000
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agric. Extension and Rural Development — N300,000
Note: The fees above do not cover accommodation, feeding, transportation, and other personal expenses.
Payment of Atiba University School Fees
Atiba University allows students to pay their fees in installments. Students can pay their fees in two installments; 60% in the first semester and 40% in the second semester. The university also accepts payment through online transfer, bank deposit, and the use of the Remita platform.
How to Pay For Atiba University School Fees
Making payment of Atiba University school fees is a straightforward process that can be done using various payment methods. Here are the payment options available to students:
- Online Payment: Students can make payment through the university’s Remita platform using their ATM debit cards. To make payment, students need to visit the university’s website, click on “Pay Fees” on the student portal, select the payment type, and enter the required details. After confirming the details, they can then proceed to make the payment using their debit card.
- Bank Deposit: Students can make payment by visiting any of the designated banks and depositing the fees into the university’s account. After making the payment, students should scan and upload the payment slip on the university’s student portal.
- Online Transfer: Students can also make payment via online transfer using their bank’s online platform. They need to provide the university’s account details and ensure that they include their full name and matriculation number as the payment reference.
It is important to note that the payment of school fees must be done before the start of each semesterhttps://www.myschooldream.org.ng/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/image-16.png
Late Payment of Atiba University School Fees
All students must register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is subject to a predetermined fee. Late registration after three weeks will incur a fine of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira).
Students who fail to pay their fees within the stipulated deadline may face penalties, including the inability to sit for examinations or being asked to defer their studies. It is important to pay fees promptly to avoid such penalties.
Atiba University’s school fees structure is designed to cater to students’ academic needs, and the university allows for flexibility in payment. It is essential to plan and budget appropriately to meet the fees payment deadline and avoid penalties. Prospective students are advised to check the university’s website for updates on school fees and other important information. With proper planning and budgeting, students can enjoy a quality education at Atiba University.