BUK POST UTME/DE: This page contains complete information about the Bayero University, Kano, post-UTME form. Here you will learn about the requirements and how to successfully obtain the BUK form. Basically, I will be giving out some important information on this page, so you are advised to read every part of this write up from A-Z, just for your sake.
You will learn about the application process, the fees, and the requirements for the BUK post-UTME form.
A post UTME form can be best described as an application form for a new academic level, mostly universities, polytechnics, and colleges. In other words, a post-UTME form can be used for screening, in which submitted documents are grouped into levels of qualification, or for examination, in which applicants’ abilities are tested based on a pre-established procedure.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BUK POST UTME/DE FORM
The eligibility information is grouped into different parts depending on what you want to apply for:
READ MOER ABOUT: BUK PORTAL
CATEGORY A: The following shall qualify for PhD Nursing Science:
- Candidates must satisfy the university minimum requirement into the undergraduate programme
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.Sc Nursing/ B.N.Sc) degree and M.Sc degree in Nursing or Master degree in related disciplines (with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5.00) from Bayero University or any other recognized university (such related MSc degree must be relevant to the candidate’s proposed area of nursing specialization).
CATEGORY B: The following shall qualify for PhD Nursing Science:
- Candidates that graduated with BSc Nursing on or before year 2000 in any Nigerian university (recognized by Senate) who possesses no credit in Physics and Chemistry in 0′ Level WASC/SC, but possess a total of five credits, including English Language, Biology/Health Science and any other three subjects may be considered for admission to PhD programme of Bayero University, provided such candidate graduated with MSc Nursing with CGPA of not less than 3.50 on a 5 point scale from any university recognized by Senate.
CATEGORY C: The following shall qualify for MPhil/ PhD Nursing Science:
- Candidates must satisfy the university minimum requirement into the undergraduate programme.
- Candidates with master degrees in related disciplines with minimum CGPA of 3.00 shall be admitted into the M Phil/PhD Nursing Science programme during which the candidate must register and pass all the M.Sc. Nursing courses as required. To continue with the PhD on completion of the course work, such candidate must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUK POST UTME FORM
READ MORE ABOUT THE OFFICIAL BUK POST UTME AND JAMB CUT-OFF MARK
There are some important documents that are mostly crucial to have ready for an easy registration process. The most important documents are listed below:
- O’level result
- JAMB registration number
- WAEC registration number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
From experience, I will advise you to be more careful with the e-mail address that you intend on using because that is the most effective way for the school to contact you for other kinds of business. Make sure to keep the e-mail alive.
HOW MUCH IS BUK POST UTME FORM
Actually, the price for the BUK post-UTME form does vary depending on the café you visit for help. The café usually collects N2,500 (Two thousand five naira). The official amount for the BUK post UTME form is #2000 (Two Thousand Naira)
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUK POST UTME/DE FORM
Admission to BUK is very competitive, and registration is also one of the steps for admission. So to be one of the people that will get admission, read and follow each step listed below:
- Visit: https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/
- Click on the Registration tab in the left navigation menu to go to the account creation page.
- Create an account on the Create Account page by providing: your first name, middle name, last name, personal email address and personal GSM phone number.
- Credentials (username and password) will be generated for you.
- After a successful registration, log in with the already created account
- Print out your personal payment slip and go to any bank branch listed on payment slips nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of only twelve thousand naira (N12.000,00).
- Return to the login page and login with your username and password to fill out the application form:
- Program selection form
- Personal data form &
- qualification form
- Print the confirmation slip and save it. Receipt is required upon receipt of notification of acceptance and upon registration.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) ABOUT BUK POST UTME FORM
Here are the list of the most frequently asked questions supporting a way to successfully obtain the BUK post UTME form
How Much is BUK post UTME Form
2000 (Two Thousand Naira only)
When will the BUK Post UTME Form be out
As of the time of writing this post, the school authorities of BUK hasn’t released an official date
When is BUK Post UTME form closing
The post UTME form will close after up to four (4) months of the form been released
Can BUK post UTME form be Obtained Online
YES, the post UTME form can be purchased Online
If you still have some questions or compliments, please leave a comment below. Thank you