FUMA CUT-OFF MARK: This page gives you details about University of Agriculture, Makurdi, both the JAMB official cut-off mark and the departmental POST-UTME cut-off mark. Loading this page is more like a miracle, because you will find all you need here. In that case, I advise you to read to the end to avoid missing any kind of hint on the FUMA cut-off mark.
In this article I will list out some important things you need to take note of regarding the FUMA cut-off mark. You will get to know what is meant by “cut-off mark,” its importance, and the cut-off mark list for each course offered in FUMA as a whole.
Cut-off mark can be described as a set score a candidate must score in a particular examination to be able to pass the examination
FUMA CUT-OFF MARK
The FUMA cut-off mark can be described as the minimum score a JAMB or an FUMA post-UTME candidate must score in order to be able to gain admission into the university.
Although this minimum score do vary from time to time, as of the time of writing this post the FUMA cut-off mark is 160
This means that candidates who score below 160 in any of the screening examinations (JAMB, POST-UTME) will not be given admission.
DON’T MISS FUMA SCHOOL FEES
FUMA JAMB CUT-OFF MARK
The FUMA cut-off mark for JAMB is the minimum mark a JAMB candidate that chooses the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, as his/her first choice must score to qualify for JAMB to consider giving him/her admission to the university.
JAMB standard cut-off mark for this year is 160.
This show that a JAMB candidate must score equal or greater than 160 in order to qualify for admission by JAMB
The following programs require a minimum Jamb score of 160:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
The following programs require a minimum Jamb score of 200
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
FUMA DEPARMENTAL CUT-OFF MARK
FUMA cut-off mark for the post-UTME is also known as the departmental cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark can be described as the minimum mark you must score to be able to be called a FUMA aspirant (someone that admission is sure for).
The general FUMA cut-off mark for post-utme is 200
Each candidate looking forward to be called an aspirant should not score less than 200 in the upcoming POST-UTME examination
REQUIRMENT FOR FUMA POST UTME
The following set of candidates are allowed to register for FUMA post-UTME:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as their first choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUMA via JAMB website.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) ABOUT FUMA CUT-OFF MARK
Below is the list of the most asked questions about FUMA cut-off mark;
DOES FUMA ACCEPTE 160
FUMA cut-off mark is 160, YES FUMA accept 160
Has FUMA released the 2022/2023 cut-off mark?
You should know that the FUMA Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023 is not yet released by the school authorities . At the same time, note that the pass mark of FUMA JAMB will not be less than 200, as mentioned above.
When will FUMA Release Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
No official date for the 2022/2023 FUMA cut-off has been set yet, but you can check for more updates later.
Can I get into FUMA if I don’t have a score of 200 in JAMB 2022/2023?
The fact is that if your JAMB score is not around 200, you cannot purchase the FUMA Post UTME form.
What does FUMA department stand for?
The FUMA Department Boundary Mark is a mark that you must cover in order to be admitted to a course.
If you still have some questions regarding FUMA cut-off mark, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. You can also subscribe to our website to get more updates about FUMA.