FUNAAB POST UTME/DE: A post UTME form can be best described as an application form for a new academic level, mostly universities, polytechnics, and colleges. In other words, a post-UTME form can be used for screening, in which submitted documents are grouped into levels of qualification, or for examination, in which applicants’ abilities are tested based on a pre-established procedure.
ALL ABOUT FUNAAB
- COURSES OFFERED AT FUNAAB
- FUNAAB CUT-OFF MARK
- FUNAAB POST-UTME FORM
- FUNAAB ACCEPTANCE FEE
- FUNAAB SCHOOL FEE
- FUNAAB HOSTEL ACCOMODATION
This page gives you the full details on the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, post UTME form. Basically, I will be giving out some important information on this page, so you are advised to read every part of this write up from A-Z, just for your sake.
You will learn about the application process, the fees, and the requirements for the FUNAAB post-UTME form.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FUNAAB POST UTME/DE FORM
The eligibility information is grouped into different parts depending on what you want to apply for:
READ MOER ABOUT: FUNAAB PORTAL
General O’Level Requirement:
- Applicants must achieve a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in a relevant subject at one or two sessions at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants are advised to read the FUNAAB brochure and confirm the admission requirements of the relevant degree program before applying to complete their electronic application form.
- Applicants must have selected the Federal University Agricultural, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as his/her first choice of university during JAMB registration
- Applicants must have sat Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for 2022/2023 and have received a minimum grade 160 points.
Applicants with a minimum of the above or equivalent credits who have also applied for admission to JAMB and have chosen the Federal Agricultural University, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their first institution of choice
- They must also submit a transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidate) or certified copy of the result statement with the appropriate stamp from the Director/HOD of the institution graduated from.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUNAAB POST UTME FORM
READ MORE ABOUT THE OFFICIAL FUNAAB POST UTME AND JAMB CUT-OFF MARK
There are some important documents that are mostly crucial to have ready for an easy registration process. The most important documents are listed below:
- O’level result
- JAMB registration number
- WAEC registration number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
From experience, I will advise you to be more careful with the e-mail address that you intend on using because that is the most effective way for the school to contact you for other kinds of business. Make sure to keep the g-mail alive.
HOW MUCH IS FUNAAB POST UTME FORM
Actually, the price for the FUNAAB post-UTME form does change depending on the café you visit for help. The café usually collects N3000 (three thousand naira). The official amount for the FUNAAB post UTME form is #2000 (Two Thousand Naira)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNAAB POST UTME/DE FORM
Admission to FUNAAB is very competitive, and registration is also one of the steps for admission. So to be one of the people that will get admission, read and follow each step listed below:
- Candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal.
- Click on ‘Apply for Admission’.
- Fill in your JAMB Direct Entry or JAMB UTME registration number.
- Generate an application invoice of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (₦2,000.00) ONLY.
- Candidates are to pay the invoice online, using a master debit card (ATM). Or the candidate should proceed to a bank that accept remita payment.
- After 24 hours of payment, candidate is to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and finish the online application
If you still have some questions or compliments, please leave a comment below. Thank you
5 thoughts on “FUNAAB POST UTME/DE FORM 2023/2024”
Pingback: okay jfjf - MYSCHOOLDREAM
Pingback: LIST OF COURSES OFFERED AT FUNAAB 2023/2024 - MYSCHOOLDREAM
Pingback: FUNAAB PORTAL 2023/2024 - MYSCHOOLDREAM
Pingback: FUNAAB SUDENT PORTAL STOPS WORKING THREE DAYS TO SCHOOL FEE DUE DATE - MYSCHOOLDREAM
Pingback: FUNAAB CUT-OFF MARK 2023/2024 (JAMB & DEPARTMENTAL) -