FUTMINNA POST UTME/DE: A post UTME form can be best described as an application form for a new academic level, mostly universities, polytechnics, and colleges. In other words, a post-UTME form can be used for screening, in which submitted documents are grouped into levels of qualification, or for examination, in which applicants’ abilities are tested based on a pre-established procedure.
This page gives you the full details on the Federal University of Technology, Minna, post UTME form. Basically, I will be giving out some important information on this page, so you are advised to read every part of this write up from A-Z, just for your sake.
You will learn about the application process, the fees, and the requirements for the FUTMINNA post-UTME form.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME/DE FORM
The eligibility information is grouped into different parts depending on what you want to apply for:
READ MOER ABOUT: FUTMINNA PORTAL
- Only UTME and DE candidates who have selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice are eligible for the pre admission screening application.
- UTME applicants are required to have a minimum UTME score of 160 in UTME 2023, except for those courses which have higher cut-off scores on the university website ==> – Click here for FUTMINNA 2022 ADMISSION CUT OFF MARK
- Candidates MUST achieve a minimum UTME score for their chosen course and have the correct combination of subjects in UTME as required by the JAMB brochure.
- There is an administration fee of only N2,000 for the exchange rate.
- All applicants are required to have at least five credits, including Mathematics and English, in subjects relevant to their proposed course of study, with a maximum of two sessions.
- Direct entry applicants must have at least a lower national diploma and/or higher national diploma or achievement at NCE level.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME FORM
READ MORE ABOUT THE OFFICIAL FUTMINNA POST UTME AND JAMB CUT-OFF MARK
There are some important documents that are mostly crucial to have ready for an easy registration process. The most important documents are listed below:
- O’level result
- JAMB registration number
- WAEC registration number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
From experience, I will advise you to be more careful with the e-mail address that you intend on using because that is the most effective way for the school to contact you for other kinds of business. Make sure to keep the e-mail alive.
HOW MUCH IS FUTMINNA POST UTME FORM
Actually, the price for the FUTMINNA post-UTME form does change depending on the café you visit for help. The café usually collects N3000 (three thousand naira). The official amount for the FUTMINNA post UTME form is #2000 (Two Thousand Naira)
READ MORE ABOUT FUTMINNA SCHOOL FEESS/ACCEPTANCE FEES 2022/2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTMINNA POST UTME/DE FORM
Admission to FUTMINNA is very competitive, and registration is also one of the steps for admission. So to be one of the people that will get admission, read and follow each step listed below:
- Click “UPASE 2022/2023“
- On the page that appears, click “UPASE-DE/UTME Login”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Input one of your names.
- Click Sign In.
- Upload your O-level results.
- DE candidates must also upload higher level results.
- Select another course from the departmental list if your UTME/O level subject combination does not meet the minimum requirements for a JAMB registered course.
- Click “Proceed to payment gateway”.
- Confirm the data entered.
- Click the “Payment Link” button to go to the payment gateway.
- Payment is made via debit card (MasterCard – most preferred) or Verve (only enabled for online payments) or bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- If the payment is successful, the screen will show all the data you entered earlier.
- Click the Print button to print the document.
If you still have some questions or compliments, please leave a comment below. Thank you