JAMB E-PIN: Hey readers! This write up is to give you the full details on JAMB e-pin. I will be writing on how to buy, where to buy, and how to retrieve a lost JAMB e-pin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ ABOUT THEJAMB CAPS LOGIN IN FULL
JAMB e-pin is one of the most important things for your UTME/DE JAMB registration. It is used to reduce fraud during registration. Without JAMB e-pin, you can’t register for the UTME/DE Examination.
HOW MUCH IS JAMB E-PIN
JAMB e-pin cost 3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only in total, including the bank charges.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ ABOUT THE JAMB REGISTRATION PROCESS
JAMB E-PIN SELLING POINT
For those that have there profile code already, you can buy your JAMB E-pin from any of the following places;
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY).
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions.
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB and Regent MFB.
- Online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita), InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact and United Payment Services (UPS).
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society.
- Others: Unique ICT, Digital Partners Network.
- POS (Citi-Serve).
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch).
- USSD (ERCAS) for mobile banking.
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTABLE BY JAMB FOR JAMB E-PIN
- Payment through bank: To pay through any bank you will present your already generated profile code and cash or you debit card details for payment.
- Payment through POS: This method is only available at JAMB registration official centre
- Payment through an ATM machine: This is available at all ATM machines around you.
- Payment through Mobile money: This kind of payment method for JAMB e-pin is available at CBT centre and other outlets.
NOTE: For all payment method, make sure to use your profile code for the e-pin payment.
ONLINE PAYMENT METHOD FOR FOREIGNERS AND INDIGENE.
Online Payment Method for Idigene.
- Browse JAMB portal.
- Click on buy JAMB application form.
- Fill in your already generated JAMB profile code.
- Pick your payment method.
After a successful payment, your JAMB e-pin will be sent to your registered phone number.
Online Payment Method for Foreigners.
- Browse JAMB portal.
- create your profile and login.
- On the menu, click on Foreign UTME/DE registration.
- Adhere to the guide until the payment page.
- Make payment and complete your registration.
HOW TO RECOVER LOST E-PIN
If after you have paid for your JAMB e-pin and you accidentally couldn’t get hold of it again or the code wasn’t received, follow the next steps for guid.
- Text “UTMEPIN” Or “DEPIN” to 55019
- The e-pin will be resent to the registered number.
If you still happen to have a problem with your JAMB e-pin, feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you.