JAMB CHANGE OF DOB; Reading this article gives me the assurance that you certainly made a mistake about your date or birth during your JAMB registration, or you are browsing to learn more. I will be giving you the full details on the cost, requirements, and also steps to follow for you to successfully change your date of birth on JAMB.
The stress for change of DOB on JAMB usually occur due to the fact that most of the candidates are still confused of their date of birth. Mostly because the candidates couldn’t speak up to the person registering the candidates to hear clearly.
REQUIREMENT FOR JAMB CHANGE OF DOB
For you to successfully make a change on JAMB portal about your date of birth, you will need some documents to back up your proposal. like, your birth certificate, and some other important documents that include your date of birth.
You will also something less important than the document, like;
- JAMB log in details
- JAMB registration number
- JAMB examination year
HOW MUCH IS JAMB CHANGE ODF DOB
JAMB change of DOB cost nothing less than 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, if it’s done by you. It’s advisable to have up to 3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) if you intend on going to a café to apply for the JAMB change of DOB.
HOW CHANGE DOB (DATE OF BIRTH) ON JAMB PORTAL
The steps to follow are simple and easy. Make sure to have all the above-listed requirements available. Follow the steps below;
- Browse the JAMB portal on a desktop or in desktop mode for those using mobile Android phones
- Log in to your JAMB account
- From the menu on the left hand side of the page, click “APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION OF DATA”
- There is a drop down menu, click “change of course and institution”
- Fill in your exam year and JAMB registration number
- The payment page will load for you to select the payment method you wish to use
- Make the payment of 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira)
- The JAMB change of DOB page will load after a successful payment
- Make the correction and hit the save button
- Print out the changes you made
You can put in your questions in the comment section. Thank you