JAMB GENDER CHANGE: Making a mistake about your gender is unprofessional. I will be giving you all you need to know about the process and the requirements for the JAMB change of gender.
The need for a candidate to make this change is necessary because the document goes a long way. This mistake usually happens because of the appearance of the candidate before the person registering the candidate. Most of the time, the person registering the JAMB candidates doesn’t have time to ask about the candidate’s gender. Instead, they put in what the candidate’s face tells them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR JAMB CHANGE OF GENDER
You need to get the following ready for you not to have some problems during the process;
- JAMB log in details
- phone number registered with JAMB
- JAMB registration number
Some other documents like your birth certificate may be needed to prove you gender claim.
HOW MUCH IS JAMB CHANGE OF GENDER
JAMB change of gender cost nothing less than 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, if it’s done by you. It’s advisable to have up to 3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) if you intend on going to a café to apply for the JAMB change of gender.
HOW TO CHANGE GENDER ON JAMB PORTAL
The JAMB change of gender can be done by anybody anywhere, just by following the steps below;
- Browse the JAMB portal on a desktop or in desktop mode for those using mobile Android phones
- Log in to your JAMB account
- From the menu on the left hand side of the page, click “APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION OF DATA”
- There is a drop down menu, click “change of course and institution”
- Fill in your exam year and JAMB registration number
- The payment page will load for you to select the payment method you wish to use
- Make the payment of 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira)
- The gender correction page will load after a successful payment
- Make the JAMB gender correction and hit the save button
- Print out your new changes
If you still have some problems after going through those steps above, fell free to leave a comment in the comment section below. Thank you.