JAMB CHANGE OF STATE/L.A.G; Those who are reading this must be having a problem with their JAMB registration data on state/LAG., or you are reading this to learn more about JAMB change of state/L.A.G. The mistake regarding the JAMB change of state/L.A.G. usually occurs from the parent’s angle by not telling their child what they need to know. Sometimes it’s from the student who just puts in whatever comes to their mind at the moment.
REQUIRMENS FOR JAMB CHANGE OF STATE AND L.A.G.
There are some important document you need to get ready for you to prove your claim of change of state/L.A.G.. This include your state of origin certificate and some other important documents. Mostly you will need some other things like;
- JAMB log in details
- phone number registered with JAMB
- JAMB registration number
HOW MUCH IS JAMB CHANGE OF STATE/L.A.G.
The total amount for the JAMB change of state/L.A.G is 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira). The same process for the JAMB change of state/L.A.G is done at a café for 3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira)
HOW TO CHANGE STATE/L.A.G ON JAMB PORTAL
- Browse through the JAMB portal on a desktop or in desktop mode for those using mobile Android phones
- Log in to your JAMB account
- From the menu on the left hand side of the page, click “APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION OF DATA”
- There is a drop down menu, click “change of course and institution”
- Fill in your exam year and JAMB registration number
- The payment page will load for you to select the payment method you wish to use
- Make the payment of 2500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira)
- The state/L.A.G. change page will load
- Make the changes and upload the documents required correctly
- Recheck to make sure of no mistake
- Hit the save button
- Print out the changes you made
Candidates can also walk in to a café to make the same change just play save. incase you have trouble following the steps above, you can leave a comment bellow to get some help. Thank you.