JAMB REGISTRATION PROCEDURES: Hello readers! If you are looking forward to sitting for the next JAMB examination or are looking for more information about JAMB registration, If you fall into one of the above-mentioned categories, read on to learn more about JAMB registration requirements and how to apply.
READ MORE ABOUT JAMB PORTAL FOR THIS YEAR
HOW MUCH IS JAMB REGISTRATION FORM
The total amount to be paid for JAMB registration is 3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only. The CBT service charge is N700 (Seven Hundred Naira) only. There is an additional 700 naira (Seven Hundred Naira) for those that are interested in registering for the JAMB UTME/DE Mock Examination. You will also be charged 500 (Five Hundred Naira) only for the WAEC novel given to you.
JAMB REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
THERE IS MORE TO HOW TO CREAT JAMB PROFILE CODE HERE IN DETAILS
For you to be able to be qualified for the JAMB UTME/DE registration, you will to get the following ready;
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Current E-mail Address (preferable Gmail)
- An accessible phone number.
JAMB E-PIN SELLING POINT
For those that have there profile code already, you can buy your JAMB E-pin from any of the following places;
KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB E-PIN 2022/2023 FULL DETAILS
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY).
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions.
- Participating Microfinance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB and Regent MFB.
- Online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita), InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact and United Payment Services (UPS).
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society.
- Others: Unique ICT, Digital Partners Network.
- POS (Citi-Serve).
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch).
- USSD (ERCAS) for mobile banking.
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London
HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAMB
JAMB registration is an easy process that can be done only at an accredited JAMB center. Any Jambite can get the following documentations ready easy registration;
READ MORE ABOUT JAMB CENTERS AT EACH STATE IN NIGERIA
- Get your NIN
- Get your profile code
- Get an email address
- Check your iBass
- Get your e-pin
NOTE: After getting all the above ready, you will need to visit a verified JAMB office in your area to finish your bio data registration.
HOW TO GET JAMB PROFILE CODE
There are to ways to get your profile code;
TO CREAT JAMB PROFILE CODE IS EASY HERE
- USSD CODE: you can simply dial *55019*NIN# OR *66019*NIN# to generate your 10 digit profile code
- ONLINE: Visit the official JAMB portal and click on sign up for UTME/DE to create you profile code
If you have any questions regarding your JAMB registration process, please comment below.