NYSC REGISTRATION: The registration for The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has begun on the official portal for the registration. This write up will provide you with all you need for the NYSC registration, and also the procedure for the registration so as to avoid making mistakes.
The article also provide the full details on how to go about the NYSC online registration.
NYSC REGISRATION PORTAL
The official registration portal for NYSC registration is currently open for registration. This official is use to apply for The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The website will give you the full details on how to not make any mistake during the registration.
The closing date for the NYSC registration has not been announced by the authorities yet.
PCM SHOULD NOTE
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings)
- or it equivalent or, General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or, NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or, NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it equivalent or, High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register. Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal data
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of the first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
NYSC REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Email address
- Active phone number
- Accurate matriculation number
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NYSC ONLINE
- Visit the NYSC Portal
- Fill in your bio-data
- Upload your documents
- Capture your finger print