WAEC GCE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES: For those friendly readers that are still at secondary school or have graduated, looking for a way to prepare for the General Certificate of Education (GCE) examination. This write-up will give you full details on all you need and also how to register for the WAEC GCE Examination.
HOW MUCH IS WAEC GCE REGISTRATION FORM
The general amount to be paid by a WAEC GCE candidate is 18000 (eighteen thousand naira) only.
For those paying for the registration through a bank, to pay charges of 500
REQUIREMENTS FOR WAEC GCE REGISTRATION
WAEC GCE candidate must have the following documents for the registration;
- Registration fee (GCE ePin)
- NIN (compulsory).
- Subject combination
WAEC GCE E-PIN
It is the first thing you have to buy for the registration procedure to commence. The are many way to get hold of the e-pin. You can either buy it online oo from a commercial bank. The are steps below, for you to follow;
HOW TO BUY WAEC GCE PIN ONLINE
- Browse the remita site.
- Click on *Buy WAEC PIN*
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the *Name of service/purpose* option and Select *WAEC Registration Pin*
- Fill in the name of the candidate, phone number and email
- Re-enter the email for confirmation
- Tick *I’m not a robot*
- Click on *SUBMIT* to complete the proceed.
- Fill in your card details in the respective fields
- Finally, click on *Pay NGN* to complete the purchase
When your payment is done, the PIN will be displayed on your screen and also sent to the email address you entered.
HOW TO BUY WAEC GCE PIN FROM BANK
To buy the WAEC e-pin offline, you be charged extra 500, for the registration. Walk in to any of the commercial bank listed below and make enquiries on how to get the WAEC e-pin.
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank
- GTB Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- UBA Bank
- Unity Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Zenith Bank
HOW TO CREATE WAEC GCE REGISTRATION PROFILE
After the successful payment for the e-pin, candidates are to create their WAEC GCE profile. Follow the steps below to easily create your profile;
- Browse the WAEC Registration portal.
- Click on Start Registration
- Enter any name as your username
- Click on Check Availability to see if the name is available or whether it has been taken already
- Enter a password you will remember
- Enter the same password to confirm your password
- Enter your PIN and click on *CONTINUE* to proceed
After the successful registration, check the exam timetable. If you still have problem with the WAEC GCE registration fell free to comment, and I will get back to you. Thank you.